Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
• The Account Administrator will monitor, maintain, and reconcile the US Government and Company communication device bills for the Telephone Billing and Reconciliation Office (TBRO); requiring a high level of knowledge of Accounting practices and Financial Analysis. The Account Administrator will also serve as the Technical Monitors for the mobile communication device subcontractors. Responsibilities This position description is subject to change at any time as needed to meet the requirements of the program or company.
• Input of all Government billing data from hard and soft copy reports into billing spreadsheets and download of company mobile communication device (MCD) data.
• The Account Administrator will prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual internal and external financial reports.
• Compiles, sorts, and reconciles all data monthly to ensure accuracy to produce monthly billing reports. Analyzes usage data, and cost history, reporting trends and projections to management with the US Government and Company MCD bills.
• Assists management in the use of the financial data to recommend alternatives to resolve problematic issues.
• Monitors and records changes to the reports from Directorates and the return of payment to the Office. Submits the reports to finance for payment.
• Prepares weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual internal and external financial reports. • Secures the acquisition and distribution of all MCD chips. Handle customer service duties and arrange for repair or replacement as required on MCD chips.
• Acts as Technical Monitor (TM) for the Company cell phone service. Monitoring and documenting the performance of the subcontractor to the contract performance standards. Serves as the Point of Contact for all MCD related issues between the Company and the subcontractor.
• Maintains administrative files and records in accordance with (IAW) AR 25-400-2.
• Recommends the establishment of policies and procedures affecting the TBRO accounting system. Participates in the development and updating of departmental work instructions, Statement of Work, and Project Operating Procedures.
• Performs other duties as assigned. Qualifications
• Minimum Qualifications: Education/Certifications: One year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
• Associate degree in Accounting or related business subject. Equivalent experience may be considered as a substitute. • Must be CAC eligible and/or obtain a CAC Card
• A valid driver’s license and the ability to obtain a U. S. Government Motor Vehicle Operator’s License and host nation Driver’s License, is required.
• Experience: • Two years analyzing financial information and preparing financial reports, is required. • Three years experience in office administration and customer service role (such as counter service or IT help desk), is preferred. • The ability to work effectively with employees and management of all levels [to include multi-national staff, superiors, and ranking military officers], is required.
• Skills: • Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills are required. • Collaborative work style, fostering cooperation and teamwork, is required. • Ability to exercise discretion and good judgment, with an ability to understand the effect of decisions overall in the company, is required. • • Advanced proficiency in Excel applications, and Intermediate proficiency in Word and Outlook applications, is required.