Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Location Dubai, UAE
- Deliver IT support and services to all staff across the LEGOLAND Dubai resort (Theme park, Waterpark, Hotel and the Services and Administrative Office)
- Deploy IT equipment and software as per IT standards, on-site across the park
- Provide prompt response and timely updates to all customers for support and service requests.
- Troubleshoot system and network related problems and diagnose and solve hardware or software faults
- Ensure that all incidents and requests are accurately recorded with Service Desk and actioned upon as per SLA
- Manage daily support issues on site and escalate to proper channels when necessary
- Duty includes working on holidays and weekend(s) in early or late shifts depending on business needs and park operating hours
Health & Safety:
To take reasonable care for the health and safety of himself and of other persons who may be affected through your work activities.
To cooperate with and support the LEGOLAND Dubai Management to allow the business to fulfill its legal responsibilities through:
- Following reasonable instruction related to health & safety
- Reporting dangerous situations or deficiencies in health & safety arrangements
- To only use work equipment in accordance with training.
- To not interfere or misuse anything provided for the purposes for health & safety.
In order to be qualified for this role you should possess the below criteria:
- Preferably a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology and/or relevant field.
- MCP, MCSDT, CompTIA A+ or any other industry relevant certifications would be an advantage.
- 2-3 years in Helpdesk or IT Support role
- Previous exposure to Hospitality and/or amusement park an advantage
- Previous experience in handling POS, computers and other retail systems and related peripherals
- Excellent analytical and trouble shooting skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of computer hardware & software concepts
- Good understanding of ITIL process framework
- Ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Highly pro-active and can work with less supervision and instructions
- Good team player
- ITIL Certification is an advantage