Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Your Role: Do you want to be a part of creating winning food solutions by leveraging global and regional consumer insights, culinary excellence, and extensive R&D expertise? Create a positive impact and enhance business growth. If yes, then read on…
- You would lead and manage ideation, and development of new concepts based on customer insights, maintain trend awareness and continually identify opportunities for exposure to new ingredients, products, and cuisines. Create new menu concepts and test new products, respond to the findings of sensory and taste panels, work with food technicians and can guide them to create new & relevant products.
- Managing the day-to-day operation of the culinary center & general upkeep.
- We are looking for a professional from the food manufacturing or restaurant business who has spent at least 3+ years as a Sous chef and has expertise in product development.
- Must Have: Desired Qualifications Food Science or Culinary Arts degree with 7+ years of culinary development experience including supervisory experience.
- Strong Food Science Skills. Proven track record of success in the culinary industry- Capable of creating and ideating gold standard culinary prototypes.
- The role covers the MENA region and provides strategic agility for the career-orientated to really accelerate his/her career. Must have a creative ability for Arabic cuisine and good insights and connections to the HORECA channel.