Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The Human Resources Manager for Conrad Dubai is primarily responsible for managing and ensuring the efficient administration of the Human Resources division including recruitment, compensation and benefits administration, payroll, consistent implementation of the HR policies and procedures, employee relations and engagement programs and performance management in order to provide each leader and team member with the professional HR support necessary to achieve their departmental objectives while ensuring an exceptional team member experience. A Human Resources Manager is accountable for ensuring a proactive human resources culture aligned with the hotel business objectives.
What will I be doing?
As Human Resources Manager for Conrad Dubai, you will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Assist in overseeing the HR functions relating to manning, recruitment, HR budget, employee relations and benefits, performance management and other related HR functions.
• Oversee and manage the hotels’ payroll, compensation and benefits program with the assistance of DOHR.
• Lead internal Human Resources tasks and projects, tracking the necessary actions and updating the monthly and weekly reports.
• Ensure consistent implementation of the HR policies and procedures, applicable legislation and UAE Labor Law.
• Manage and control departmental expenditure within approved budget.
• Define recruitment strategies with consideration of budget and headcount guidelines and lead the recruitment and hiring process of the hotel.
• Assess the operational needs, develop aligned HR solutions, and implement strategies in the areas of recruitment, talent and performance management, employees’ engagement and recognition, compensation and benefits, employee relations, and HR administration.
• Prepare the annual HR plan and staffing budget and ensure having an effective business strategy and planning process.
• Lead and promote the HR programs and facilitate successful completion of all related programs and events.
• Update and monitor the manning file according to the approved budgeted manning.
• Sourcing candidates through various platforms while balancing the diversity and gender target.
• Manage the leavers exit process and submit the interviews analysis report every two months for Human Resources Director & General Manager review.
• Make sure that the team members’ benefits and grades are in line with the approved matrix and the levelling structure and update the system accordingly.
• Responsible for yearly tickets allowance analysis and comparison, as well as the monthly tracking sheet.
• Plan and lead team members engagement programs and thrive calendar.
• Responsible for the HR social media channels as part of the employer branding.
• Assist the HR Director in the day-to-day operation of the department as required.
• Assist with other Human Resources functions and tasks as required.