Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Your day to day
As the Human Resources Manager, you will be dealing with the social, economic, financial and business aspects related to Human resources. Overall creating a fun, unique and engaging work environment for colleagues while keeping an eye on those budget and expenses. You will also develop creative and out of the ordinary ways to inspire and motivate the team to provide guests with a unique experience and ensuring compliance with relevant employment laws, policies and procedures!
What we need from you
It is not just about completing tasks and doing the work, at Hotel Indigo Dubai Downtown we value personality, originality, creativity, exuberance and passion to deliver great results!
• Relevant core Human Resources Management experience of 3-4 years in a leadership role.
• Excellent communication skills and the capability to build cohesive teams and solid working relationships.
• Excellent knowledge of the job market in the United Arab Emirates.
• Enjoy training and motivating others to reach their maximum potential.
• A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, or a similar discipline is preferred.
• Strong leadership abilities and a driven nature.
• Expertise in UAE Labour Law preferred.
• Fun and approachable personality!