Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
1. Drafting and writing memos, pleadings, legal notices and replies, contracts and agreements.
2. Meeting Clients and providing Legal Advice
3. In charge of representation and preparation of litigations.
4. Conduct research, prepare legal documents, and perform other duties to ensure that clients receive the best and most cost-effective legal solutions.
5. Communicate with clients to learn about their legal needs and concerns and provide them with advice.
6. Develop strategies to resolve cases favorably and cost-effectively for clients.
7. Explain legal options to clients and bringing possible outcomes or threats to their attention.
Must have UAE work experience of at least 3 years and with adequate knowledge of UAE Law
Excellent English communication skills in addition (Written and Verbal Essential)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
INTERESTED CANDIDATES PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ON EMAIL