Offered Salary 1000
Experience 4 Years
- Building database of potential B2B Clients.
- Arranges management meetings with prospects.
- Identifies opportunities to partner with Rental segments.
- Offers products and co-ordinates for timely fulfillment and achieves targets for GCC Countries assigned.
- Oversee the operations of multiple office, store or business branches.
- Guide, train and manages the Clients.
- Prepare performance reports for presentation to upper administration.
- Organize and implement training programs for staff in the entire region.
- Uphold company standards of excellence and service, guaranteeing quality performance.
- Collaborate with marketing team for the planning of large events.
- Generates opportunities for branding and Marketing collaborating with event organizers of respective country.
- Maximize company profits at the branches you supervise, ensures achieving targeted profit margins
Qualifications for Regional Manager
- Automotive clientele available to approach
- Arabic Speaker
- Strong math skills to crunch numbers and keep track of your region’s profit.
- Ability to motivate others on a team and help them succeed
- Multitasking skills and the ability to tend to multiple problems at a time
- At least three years’ experience in similar Role / Regional position OR SAUDI MULTI LOCATION EXEPERIENCE
- STRONG SALES AND NEGOTIATION SKILLS AND PERSONALITY
- EXPERIENCE WITH ACCESSORIES IS A PLUS
- WILLING TO TRAVEL IN THE MIDDLE EAST ON REGULAR BASIS
- Experienced in Automotive industry
- Problem-solving skills, especially in situations of high stress
- Strong knowledge of company policy, goals and standards
- Organizational skills to manage large amounts of information
- Ability to generate a variety of reports and presentations displaying regional performance.
- Strong customer service skills in the areas of handling disputes and treating customers with care
- Willingness to Travel around GCC & Egypt