Experience 3 Years
Location Dubai, UAE
• Ensure that the recommended communication towards the customers is implemented, from the parking area into the IKEA Restaurant & Café area.
• Customer payments on cash registers are done following the procedures of the IKEA Safety & Security Risk Manual.
• Customer is in focus and meet the customers with a positive, friendly and service-minded attitude. Lead by example.
• Speed and efficiency in the meeting with the customer through an effective use of IKEA solutions, such as self-service effective staffing and mechanical sales techniques.
• Live and share the IKEA values every day
• High School/Trade School Graduate preferably in hospitality
• 3-4 years supervisory/management experience preferably in a high volume food service restaurant /hospitality environment
• Experience of managing/leading and developing a team