Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Job Summary: The Human Resource Assistant will perform administrative tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations of the organization’s human resource department.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation – Contractual changes: interim salary increases, promotions, and job title changes as per HR Managers’ instructions.
- Prepare and support basic HR documents – salary certificates, NOC letters, PRN, new hire and resignation guides, and other documents related to employees’ welfare.
- Support the recruitment process by posting vacancies, scheduling the interviews, follow up with candidates about the results and stages of interviews.
- Recruitment administration – logging, organizing, and responding to incoming CVs and assisting HR Manager with any recruiting requirements.
- Coordinate with PRO as well as complete online visa & immigration-related procedures for all company visa & labor-related documentation.
- Feeding the HRIS system up-to-date with the relevant employee information.
- Maintain & monitor daily attendance & leave records – sick leaves, vacation, and days off. update the leave calendar.
- Provides clerical support to the HR department.
- Assists with planning and execution of special events, and employee engagement activities
- Performs any other duties as assigned by the HR Manager.