Experience 5 Years
- Measures and marks surfaces to be tiled.
- Constructs underbed and sets anchor bolts, wires, and brackets.
- Mixes, applies, and spreads plaster, concrete, mortar, cement, mastic, glue, or other adhesive to apply, seal, and finish tile and marble flooring, counters, or walls.
- Uses levels, squares, straightedges, and hand or power cutting tools to complete jobs.
- Ensures masonry materials are properly aligned and straightened.
- Cuts and shapes tile as needed, making precision cuts to fit around objects and into abnormal spaces and corners.
- Levels concrete and ensures that proper dry time is granted.
- Finishes, dresses, and cleans joints and grout.